A Recent Job Notifications is out by Bihar Vikas Mission for 163 Posts of Data Analyst, Dist PMU Lead & Other. Interested and eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the Government state Jobs in India on or before 22 May 2017. Further job details are mentioned below.
Job Location -Patna.
Name & no. of post- 163 Posts
1. District PMU Lead: 42 Posts
2. MIS Cell Lead: 38 Posts
3. Data Analyst: 60 Posts
4. Nodal Data Analysis Lead: 01 Post
5. Nodal Data Analytics Center Lead: 01 Post
6. Nodal Data Entry Lead: 01 Post
7. PR Expert, Electronic Media: 01 Post
8. PR Expert, Print Media: 01 Post
9. PR Expert, Digital Media: 01 Post
10. Mass Compaigns & Events Expert: 01 Post
11. IEC Expert: 01 Post
12. Panchyati Raj Institution Expert: 01 Post
13. Statistice Expert: 01 Post
14. Development Economist: 01 Post
15. Technical Expert – Piped Water Supply: 01 Post
16. Procurement Expert – Mediciners: 01 Post
17. Procurement Expert – Equipment: 01 Post
18. E – Learning Expert: 01 Post
19. Examination and Educational Policy Reforms: 01 Post
20. Labour Law Reforms Expert: 01 Post
21. Community MEAL Expert: 01 Post
22. Training and Placement Expert: 01 Post
23. Technical Education Expert: 01 Post
24. Early Childhood Care Education Expert: 01 Post
25. ICDS Training Expert: 01 Post
26. ICDS Nutrition Expert: 01 Post
Educational Qualification -Candidates should possess PG Diploma or Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics/ Public Policy (full time) from any of the top 75 institutes as published under the National Institutional Ranking Framework issued by MHRD and/ or QS World University Rankings and/ or UGC recognized University Rankings for Post No. 01, Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Engineering (full time) from any of the top 125 institutes as published under the National Institutional Ranking Framework issued by MHRD and/ or QS World University Rankings and / or UGC recognized University Rankings for Post No. 02, Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Communications/ Social Sciences/ Development Studies/ Public Policy for Post No. 11, Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Law/ PG Diploma or Master’s Degree in Labour Relations for Post No. 20, Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline for Post No. 10 with relevant experience. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit-Candidates age limit should be less than 45 years for Post No. 01, 35 years for Post No. 02 and 70 years for Post No. 11, 20 & 10 as on 01-01-2017. For more age details refer the notification.
Selection Process-Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
Application Fees-For Application fee please see detail notification.
How to apply- Interested candidates may Apply online through the website www.bvmrecruitment.com on or before 22 May 2017.
Dates to Remember-
Starting Date for submission of Application Form -18 May 2017.
Last Date for submission of Application Form -22 May 2017.
Click hereSee Detail Notification.
Click hereTo See Qualification.
Click hereTo Apply Online.