Three-time Formula One (F1) World boss Niki Lauda passes on in Vienna at 70 years old. He experienced a lung transplant in August 2018.
About Niki Lauda-
1. The Austrian national was a standout amongst the best-realized figures in engine dashing.
2. He was conceived in Vienna in February 1949 and turned into an engine hustling legend.
3. He had won three Formula One (F1) world titles somewhere in the range of 1975 and 1984.
4. He won the title for Ferrari in 1975 and 1977 and McLaren in 1984.
5. He endured horrendous wounds at German Grand Prix (GP) in 1976 and will dependably be associated with his wonderful recuperation and come back to hustling in the wake of being gravely singed in the accident.
6. He has, by and large, contended in 171 races and won 25 of them.
After his retirement, he effectively sought after business interests including his very own aircraft later served in senior jobs at F1 the board as a non-official director at gigantically fruitful Mercedes group since 2012.