The United Arab Emirates (UAE) launched the ‘Golden Card’ Permanent Residency Scheme trying to charm well off people and outstanding abilities from everywhere throughout the world.
The UAE has constantly opened its way to a huge number of individuals searching for seeking after their fantasies and improvement of lives. The Golden Card is UAE’s approach to respecting each one of those looking to be a piece of the UAE’s example of overcoming adversity and making it a second home.
About Golden Card-
The Golden Card offers lasting residency and phenomenal advantages to cardholders just as to their families while making an appealing situation for development and business. The advantages of PR likewise incorporate companion and offspring of the cardholder in order to guarantee durable social ties.
As part of the initiative, the 1st group of 6800 investors from more than 70 countries with investments of about 100 Billion Dirhams (USD 27 billion), were being given permanent residency.
The 5 Features of “Golden Card” Programme:-
1. General investors who will be granted a 10-year permanent residency visa.
2. Real Estate Investors, who can get a visa for a 5-year visa.
3. The fifth category is ‘outstanding students’. These will also be permitted 5 years permanent residency visas.
4. Entrepreneurs and Talented Professionals like doctors, researchers and innovators can get 10 years visa.
5. All mentioned categories of visas can be renewed upon expiry.