The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched ‘My MP Rojgar Portal’ to provide jobs to youths as per their educational qualification, skills and interest and ensure availability of able candidates to employers as per the need of their business. The portal was launched as a part of the ‘Ham Chhu Lenge Asman’ Mukhyamantri Career Counselling programme ‘Pahal’ in Model School of Bhopal. It was prepared by the Madhya Pradesh Skill Development and Employment Generation Board under youth empowerment mission.
1. The youth will be able to open their employment account on the portal by registering their profile as per their qualification.
2. The portal will enable submission of online applications for jobs in the companies.
3. The portal will enable the user to choose the place of employment, job sector and job role.
4. As the employer would update the job role and required skill set, the portal would avail a list of job seekers and their profile on the portal before the employer.
5. The employment account details can be updated online and the account can be used even after getting a job.
The portal will provide the youth with the facility for self registration, updating of job preference, information regarding employers, sector and online application on the basis of sector and job role. The employers would also be provided with similar facilities of self registration and updating of sector and job roles and uploading demand on portal on the basis of this. The list of able candidates would be made available on the basis of demand.