A Recent Job Notifications is out by Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong for 59 Posts of Junior Informatics Officer, Assistant Architect, Lecturer, Inspector, Foreman & Other vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the Government state Jobs in India on or before 12 June 2017. Further job details are mentioned below.
Job Location - Meghalaya
Name & no. of post- 59 Posts
1. Junior Informatics Officer in Information Technology & Communication Department: 03
2. Assistant Architect under Urban Affairs Department: 01
3. Lecturer in Computer Science/ Application in Govt. Colleges in Meghalaya: 01
4. Inspector of Legal Metrology under the Directorate of Legal Metrology, Meghalaya : 01
5. Foreman in the Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Meghalaya Shillong: 03
6. Junior Engineer under Urban Affairs Department: 01
7. Inspector of Taxes under Taxation Department: 28
8. Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services (MCH & FW) Meghalaya: 01
9. Enforcement Inspector under Transport Department: 04
10. Lower Division Assistant in the Office of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong: 02
11. Draughtsman –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 07
12. Surveyor Grade –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 05
13. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 01
14. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 01
Educational Qualification -Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/Communication & Electronics or equivalent) from recognized University/ Institution in India for S.No-1, Bachelor of Architecture from recognized Institution or equivalent for S.No-2, 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer Science/ Application for S.No-3, B.SC in Physics or BE/ B.Tech for S.No-4, Matriculation/ H.S.L.C/ S.S.L.C having Diploma in Printing Technology from recognized Regional Institute of Printing in India or from a reputed Institution abroad for S.No-5, Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution for S.No-6 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
Age Limit-Candidates age should be should be 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is 5years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya.
Selection Process-Candidate should be selected on the basis of Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
How to apply-Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 12 June 2017.
Dates to Remember-
Last Date for Submission of Online Application -12 June 2017.
Click hereSee Detail Notification
Click hereTo Apply Online.
Click hereApplication Form