PM Modi inaugurated a slew of developmental works and laid the foundation stone for four projects during his visit to the North-Eastern state of Manipur. PM Modi inaugurated eight projects during his visit to the Manipur.
1. FCI food storage godown in Imphal East district.
2. Integrated check post in Tengnoupal district.
3. Improved and upgraded water supply for Churachandpur zone.
4. Dolaithabi Barrage project of Imphal East district.
5. Buffer water reservoirs in Ukhrul district.
6. Eco-tourism complex at Thangapat in Kangpokpi district.
7. Water supply scheme at JNV, Lambui and its surrounding villages.
8. Integrated tourist destination in Noney district.
These developmental projects will aid in reaching out to the people of North-East especially Manipur and aid in the bridging of the gap between North-East and the rest of India.