The Department of Economic Affairs, Union Ministry of Finance and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on June 22, 2018 announced to jointly host the third Annual Meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on June 25-26, 2018 in Mumbai, India.
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the third Annual Meeting of AIIB on June 26, 2018.
2. The Confedartion of Indian Industry (CII) is the Professional Conference Organiser (PCO); Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries (RIS) is the knowledge partner for the third Annual Meeting of AIIB.
3. Industries Department of the Maharashtra Government is the nodal Department, while the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) is the nodal agency.
4. This year meeting will see leaders from varied organizations and levels of government to share ideas and experiences for creating a sustainable future through sound infrastructure investment.
5. The inaugural Asian Infrastructure Forum will be launched, which will gather infrastructure practitioners in a practical and project-driven discourse, focused on matching innovative finance to critical infrastructure needs.