The National Rail Museum (NRM) of the Railways Ministry signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum to foster tourism in Delhi NCR region. This first time ever public-private museum collaboration will help attract more tourists to both National Rail Museum and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
1. Under the MoU, a special discount of 35 percent will be offered on ticket prices to National Rail Museum visitors when they visit Madame Tussauds Museum, Delhi.
2. Similarly, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum visitors will be getting discount of 30 percent on combo packages of NRM.
3. There will be a special provision for school groups. School children will be able to enjoy both museums at a 45 percent discount.
National Rail Museum (NRM) is managed by the Indian Railway.
4. It is one of the top edutainment tourist destinations of Delhi NCR area, having an annual footfall of more than 5 lakhs.
5. NRM offers railway history, heritage, nostalgia, games, and children activity in one place.