A Recent Job Notifications is out by Staff Selection Commission, North Region (SSCNR), New Delhi for 200 Posts of Junior Grade of Indian Information Service, Section Officer (Horticulture), Scientific Assistant & Various Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the Government state Jobs in India on or before 07 June 2017. Further job details are mentioned below.
Job Location - Delhi
Name & no. of post-200 Posts
1. Statistical Assistant: 01
2. Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics): 01
3. Documentation & IT Assistant: 01
4. Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)- Metallurgical: 01
5. Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance) – Chemical: 01
6. Assistant (Legal): 04
7. Data Entry Operator Gr. ‘B’: 01
8. Junior Account Officer: 01
9. Assistant Programmer: 03
10. Proof Reader: 02
11. Printing Assistant: 01
12. Investigator Grade-II: 01
13. Canteen Attendant: 01
14. Accountant: 12
15. Language Typist (Hindi): 01
16. Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/ Production): 01
17. Junior Wireless Officer: 51
18. Technical Officer(S&R): 13
19. Scientific Assistant: 12
20. Data Entry Operator: 01
21. Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 20
22. Technical Superintendent (Processing): 03
23. Junior Investigator: 02
24. Junior Grade of Indian Information Service: 25
25. Section Officer (Horticulture): 17
26. Technical Clerk (Economics): 03
27. Clerk: 02
28. Technical Assistant (Economics): 01
29. Lower Division Clerk: 01
30. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01
31. Assistant Engineer: 03
32. Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: 02
33. Senior Scientific Assistant (Operational Research): 01
34. Accounts Clerk: 01
35. Evaluator (Malayalam/ Tamil/ Bangla): 03
36. Economic Investigator: 05
Educational Qualification -
For Junior Grade of Indian Information Service - Degree of a Recognised University or equivalent and Diploma in Journalism from a Recognised University / Institution or equivalent.
For Section Officer (Horticulture) - B.Sc. in Agriculture or botany or Horticulture from a recognized university or Institute.
For Scientific Assistant - Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Meteorology or Hydrometeorology from a recognized university or Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Meteorology or Hydrometeorology from a recognized university with two years’ experience in Hydro meteorological work.
Age Limit-Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years .
Selection Process-Candidate will be Selected on the basis of Written Test & interview.
Application Fee-Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply- Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 07 June 2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Dates to Remember-
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application-07 June 2017.
Click hereSee Detail Notification
Click hereApply Online.