Cabinet approves MoU between India and Singapore on Cooperation in the field of Planning:-
1. The Union Cabinet approved the MoU between India and Singapore on cooperation in the field of urban planning and development.
2. Under this MOU, capacity building programme in the field of planning, and wastewater management, solid waste management, Intelligent Transport System and public financing would be undertaken.
3. The objective of the MOU is to facilitate government agencies in the Centre and States, including Municipal Bodies, to readily tap into the expertise of Singapore agencies in the areas of urban development and management and other areas.
Cabinet apprised of agreement between India and France on cooperation on the maritime mission:-
1. The Union Cabinet was apprised of the Implementing Arrangement (IA) for Pre-formulation Studies of a Maritime Domain Awareness Mission signed between India and France on March 10, 2018.
2. The objective is to monitor the maritime traffic and to identify the non-compliant ships at the maximum possible revisit frequency.
3. The proposed joint mission will be devoted to maritime domain awareness, with the objective to provide relevant data and services to both nations.
Cabinet apprised of agreement between India and Denmark on cooperation in the field of S&T:-
1. The Union Cabinet was apprised of the agreement between India and Denmark on Cooperation in the field of Science, Technology, and Innovation.
2. The objective of the Agreement is to encourage, develop and facilitate cooperation between India and Denmark in fields of common interest within Science, Technology, and Innovation.
3. A historic milestone in the Indo-Danish Science and Technology relationship was reached through the signing of this agreement.
Cabinet approves MoU between India and Germany on Cooperation in a field of Civil Aviation:-
1. The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) titled Joint Declaration of Intent between India and Germany on Cooperation in the field of Civil Aviation.
2. The MoU signifies an important landmark in the civil aviation relations between India and Germany and has the potential to spur greater trade, investment, tourism between the two countries.
3. The Joint Declaration will lead to the promotion of the safe, effective and efficient development of air transport between India and Germany.
4. The two countries desired to strengthen and further develop the established relation promoting and facilitating an exchange of knowledge and experience, cooperation in the field of Civil Aviation.