The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) on August 7, 2018, integrated the TRAI Mobile Apps namely DND 2.0 and MyCall with UMANG Platform. From now onwards, the DND 2.0 and MyCall mobile apps will also be available on Umang Platform. This integration is part of the policy initiatives of TRAI that the authority has been undertaking over the years to protect the interests of the consumers to safeguard their interests.
1. TRAI MyCall is an intuitive and user-friendly application for Crowdsourced Voice Call Quality Monitoring.
2. Callers simply select their rating in the form of stars and indicate if the calls were made in indoor, outdoor or while travelling.
3. The app prompts a pop-up request for the user to rate the call after it ends.
4. It helps mobile phone users to rate their experience with voice call quality in real time and help TRAI to gather consumer experience data along with network data.
5. Callers can also provide additional details such as noise or audio delay or mark a call-drop.
The UMANG platform was developed by National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). It provides a unified approach where citizens can install one application to avail multiple government services. The app provides a unified approach where you can install one application to avail multiple government services. It is a single mobile app that has an access to 1200 services of various government offices from Centre, State and utility services. It provides all pan India e-Gov services like Aadhaar and Digilocker on one single platform.