UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment – 46 Posts
A Recent Job Notifications is out by Urban Development Directorate Recruitment for 46 Posts of PMAY ,Urban Planner, AMRUT and various Posts.Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the Government state Jobs in India on or before 08 January 2018. Further job details are mentioned below.
Job Location -Uttrakhand.
Name & no. of post-46 Post
1. Municipal/ Civil Engineer- 01 Posts
2. Urban Planner/ Town Planner – 01 Posts
3. PPP Specialist – 01 Posts
4. Urban Infrastructure Expert – 14 Posts
5. MIS/ GIS Specialist – 08 Posts
6. Housing Finance & Policy Specialist – 05 Posts
7. Social Development Specialist – 08 Posts
8. Urban Planner – 03 Posts
9. Urban Infrastructure Expert – 01 Posts
10. Urban Planner – 01 Posts
11. Urban Infrastructure Expert (PHE) – 01 Posts
12. Municipal Finance Specialist – 01 Posts
13. City Mission Manager – 01 Posts
Qualification Details For Municipal/ Civil Engineer Post : Post Graduation Degree in Engineering with specialization in Public Health/ Civil Engineering from recognized University.
Qualification Details For Urban Planner/ Town Planner : Master’s Degree in Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Architecture Management from recognized University.
Age Limit-Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 Years.
Selection Process-Selection Process will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply-Candidates may apply through official website http://udd.uk.gov.in/ on or before 08 January 2018.
Dates to Remember-
Last Date to Apply Online08 January 2018.
See Detail Advertisement & Apply Online
Android App Link