Uttar Pradesh government launched a toll-free Chief Minister helpline 1076. This scheme will enable people from across the state to register their complaints and a time-bound action will be taken.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will personally review the complaints every month. The people now don’t need to travel to Lucknow to lodge their complaints.
1. The action will be taken against those who make false complaints.
2. The CM helpline number 1076.
3. The helpline will work 24×7 and anyone from any part of the state.
4. The 500-seater call center established for the helpline.
5. The capacity to handle 80,000 inbounds and 55,000 outbound calls on a daily basis. The complainant when calls the helpline, he/she will get an SMS.
6. The complaint sent to the department concerned.